For the past years, TVC’s major services receive a substantial acknowledgment from partners, stakeholders, and customers including:
- Trade services: TVC has assisted more than 40 companies and individuals to connect with their Thai and Vietnamese partners on 26 agricultural products (fruits and seedlings), 12 household products (home-wares, furniture, construction materials, softener – washing liquid, cooking oil), 17 beauty products (cosmetics and skincare products, cream, mask, and soap), office products (paper), food (fruits and cereals), 01 business matching meeting (TVC 1 in 2017), 02 OEM production.
- Business consultancy: Business registration (03 corporate customers to set up new businesses) acquiring business registration certificates, 02 import-export certificates, 01 for acquiring barcode, 02 for health and safety certificates.
- Convenience services: administrative work, visa-work permit processing (10), renting of vehicles and accommodation (4) financial transactions with low trans-border cost (10 companies and several individuals)
- Language services: Over the past years, TVC has provided translation and interpretation among different languages in the region including English, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Bahasa, Lao, Khmer, and Burmese for over 30 trans-national companies and business people, nearly 10 international organizations and over 20 governmental agencies and public institutions in different occasions from business trips, diplomatic exchanges, training, fieldwork, international conferences, interviews, and counselings. Notary certified translation for over 10 customers.
- Trade services: 30 import and export orders between Thailand and Vietnam for agriculture products and consumer goods.
- Multinational corporations: CP Group, Central Group, Siam Cement Group, Takeda, Netflix, GMM Bravo, Sapiens International, MD Corporation, Manulife, Vietjet Air, GKP seedling company;
- International organizations and institutions: United Nations Office on Drug and Crime, International Rescue Committee, International Law Enforcement Academy.
- Governmental agencies: US Aids, JICA, FK Norway and NOREC, Thai Department of Social Development and Welfare, Thai Ministry of Public Health, Thai Department of Trade Promotion, Vietnam Committee of Ethnic Minority Affairs, Vietnam Department of Population and Household Planning, Vietnam Trade Office in Thailand.
- Institutions: University of Thai Chamber of Commerce, Burapha University, Viet Language Center.
TVC services are now well prepared to serve our customers’ highest expectations as we have done so for the past years. Meanwhile, we are continuing to improve as well as test other services so that we can ensure our customers will gain the best benefits with the highest quality and utmost convenience for their business expectations.
During our early days, we have the honor to welcome some enthusiastic youngsters joining our team to serve our customers. We would like to take this chance to express our profound gratitude to all of them. For different reasons, some remain with us while others decided to leave for their own paths. TVC would like to wish them all the best.
For future development, we would like to encourage talented and enthusiastic youngsters to come with us and realize our business ideas into the best outcomes that our founders have envisioned
TVC WORK 2019 (pending)
CONSULTANCY & SUPPORT WORK
- Civilian support program at IRC
- Business Consultancy for
- Establishment of a Vietnamese company in marble mining (initial consultancy)
- Vietnamese Restaurant in Bangkok (finished);
- Vietnamese home-ware producer into Thailand market (finished 1st and 2nd phases)
- Money transfer VND-Baht: <Xx,000 USD (14 times), <Xxx,000 USD (2 times)
- Simultaneous interpretation at the UNODC conference on cybercrime in 2016 and UNODC Dialogue on Maritime Security in 2017
- Simultaneous interpretation of leadership training of Charoen Pokapan Plc -CP Group in 2016
- Interpretation at a Business matching session of Central Group Retail – Central Group in 2016
- Interpretation for Vietnam Embassy in Thailand at Thailand-Vietnam Business Forum 2016
- Interpretation support for Business Matching organized by Thai business promotion agency 2016
- Interpretation for the Thai Department of Social Development and Human Security and Vietnamese Central Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs on ethnic minority policy and social policy cooperation (cooperation with VLK Center) in 2016
- Interpretation for DITP Thailand for Business Matching 2016
- Interpretation with Manulife International on regional insurance business in 2017
- Interpretation with FK Norway: FK TRAINING in 2017
- Interpretation in UTCC CEO Training with UTCC University in 2017 and 2018
- Interpretation for ASEAN Beauty Expo in Bangkok in 2018
- FK Norway training 2018
- Vietnam-Thailand exchanging program on ethnic minority affairs between the Thai Department of Social Development and Welfare and Vietnam Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs 2018
- IRC Screening for Resettlement program 2018
Thailand-Vietnam Business Forum 2016 with language support from TVC at Vietnamese Trade Fair at Central World (Bangkok), Thai-Viet Investor Meeting at Centara Hotel (Bangkok), Thai-Viet Business Matching and Thai-Viet Entrepreneur Banquet.
Thailand-Vietnam Meeting of Investors 2016 with interpretation support of TVC language service
Thai Trade Promotion Annual Meeting organized by DITP Thailand with the participation of the TVC language team
UNODC on Maritime Law Enforcement Dialogue with interpretation service provided by TVC language team
OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAKEHOLDERS
TVC is designed to serve businesses, organizations, and individuals of Thailand and Vietnam, and ASEAN countries for increasingly closer friendship, better understanding, sustainable development, and shared prosperity between the regional countries and peoples within the ASEAN community.
We are also expecting to co-operate with businesses, governmental and non-governmental organizations in terms of business in Thailand, ASEAN language and culture, trade of ASEAN products, legal support, and civilian assistance.
Our previous clients include
- IGOs and NGOs:
- Governmental Agencies:
- Vietnam Trade Office in Thailand
- Thai Department of International Trade Promotion
- Thai Department of Social Development and Human Security and the Vietnamese Central Committee on Ethnic Affairs
- Vietnam General Department of Population and Household Planning
- FK Norway
- Multinational Corporations
- Charoen Pokapan Plc
- Central Group
- Siam Cement Group
- Manulife International
- Takeda Singapore Pte Limited
- UTCC university
- VLK center
TVC is and has always been, committed to working with our stakeholders to produce the best outcomes together on the road to our shared successes and prosperity.
We envision being one of the most prestigious, vibrant, and hybrid providers of value-added services for businesses and civilians in Southeast Asia.
We chose Thailand as our first start and reached out to Vietnam as the second as our members bear natural bonds with these two countries, both of which are located at the heart of Southeast Asia by land and by sea.
1. Our work has been proven and accredited by organizations, businesses, and individuals throughout our previous projects with our stakeholders.
2. If you look for high-quality services with practical efficiency, high responsibility, and long-term success, we are always among your best accompanies.
3. We will let you, our customers, and stakeholders come and tell us.
Mrs. Hang, Vietnamese customer:
Mr. Duc, a Vietnamese customer:
Thank you and wish you a happy life and great success,
Unique Quality, Shared Prosperity
Thaivietconnect Limited Partnership (Reg No: 0113561000991) to promote our endeavors and quality services all across Thailand and Vietnam as well as beyond Southeast Asia.
This website and its content are made to record TVC work and TVC-related activities, including but not limited, to the personal work of TVC founders.
If you find any content infringed with your personal or corporate rights, please inform us at our mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. TVC and its affiliates are NOT subjected to any legal claims of conflicts that are NOT well informed to and accepted by TVC and its affiliates in words with identifiable signed and seals. Any misuse of the TVC logo and contact details without written permission from TVC and its affiliates is illegal.